Perform backflips, break opponent parts, fire guns with explosive ammo, and exploit physics to win the round. It's a skill-based game that rewards spatial coordination and lightning-fast reflexes. There are no list of combos to learn, no special hidden combination of buttons to make the show. You can get ready to challenge an experimented player from the first round. Easy to learn, hard to master.
Move toward your opponent and throw deadly punches using the right joystick combined with bumpers. The bumpers are for which arm you want to use: left, right, or both. The arms will simply follow the direction of your joystick, giving you an infinite range of actions. All melee damages are based on velocity, including kicks and headbutts. Your arms have guard position by default, and they block health damage.
The robot you control is an active ragdoll. It stands and moves by forces. The stamina controls how much force your robot has. Full stamina means maximum force to move and attack. When you take damage, you lose stamina, reducing your force. If your stamina approaches zero, your robot just crumples flat on the ground. Stamina will recover automatically unless your health also drops to zero, definitively ending the fight for you.
Weapons can spawn in arenas. Grab them by simply pressing on the second range of bumpers. These bumpers are also for which arm you want to use: left, right, or both. The weapons will then come at you with an invisible force. Once you are equipped, simply use the punches rules to attack with the weapon: swing your arm with the right joystick while pressing the left or right bumper. If you are equipped with a gun in the right hand, then just press the right bumper to fire and use the joystick to aim.
All Available weapons:
- Laser Gun (pew pew pew)
- Blast Gun (load then big pew)
- Laser Cutter
- Laser Sword (god weapon)
- Flail One Head (a big brutal ball attached to a chain)
- Flail Two Heads
- Flail Three Heads
- Lash (a spectacular whip where each link deals damage)
- Shield (can bounce gun fires)
Battles unfold in four arenas, each featuring a ring-out zone where players can't linger:
- Hot World: players will melt in lava.
- Old World: players will be compacted in a giant press. Jump to escape it.
- Outer World: players will be dismantled piece by piece in giant gears.
- Meta World: players will be teleported back into action.
You can customize any arena with bounds:
- The chains' bounds will bring a wrestling vibe. They can take damage and then will float in the air without gravity affecting them.
- The Laser bounds add a dangerous limit, and players will be violently propelled with sparks a few meters up if they try to touch it.
- The Field bounds are simply transparent walls that can safely contain all players inside the arena. You can still jump over it, but coming back will be difficult.
- You still have the possibility to play without any bounds.
You can customize further by activating traps:
The LaserGrid trap is composed of loading beams that spawn in the air and end up falling on players beneath, cutting them into pieces.
It will alternate with the Saw trap, a set of brutal circular saws roaming the ground at high speed, destroying everything in their path.
Before being launched into combat, you can customize each part of your robot, and they will play in your fighting stats :
- Health Damage: how much max health damage you can do in melee.
- Stamina Damage: how much max stamina damage you can do in melee.
- Break Damage: this plays with the odds of breaking parts of your opponent in melee damage.
- Attractor: this drive how much force is used to attract available weapons. Attracted weapons will tend to go to the player with higher stats.
- Speed: how fast you can run.
- Stamina Recovery: how fast your stamina recovers.
The game is local multiplayer up to 4 participants. You can enable online multiplayer with tools like Parsec. You can make teams of 2 and 3 players. (they will be same color). You can train in practice mode and play alone with bots.
A ONE-PERSON GAME
I am an ordinary guy who loves synthesizers and dedicates time to game development. To help me grow this game, you can:
- Discuss it
- Purchase it
- Leave a review
- Follow me on Twitter
- Suggest anything in the official Discord !
Your support is greatly appreciated!