Update v 0.3.7
- Stamina recover after 0.2s instead of .5s.
- Overheat faster full cool-down from 2 sec to 1 sec.
- Stamina drive forces now with a power curve instead of linear. 0.5 stamina is equivalent to 0.25 forces, while 1 stamina is still 1 force. (it was hard to see a forces difference between 1 and 0.5 stamina in most cases because max forces are very high to handle all rapid moves, and halving it was not visually enough).
- Added real time correction for position and rotation of some body's parts. this reduce jerking and stabilize animations.
- Added more transition when moving, also reducing jerking.
- Review of some moves. now it's easier to throw weapon because throw moves cover more distance.
- Fixed overheat where cool-down was applied during heating.
- Legs now do longer steps when sprinting.
- Legs take a better stable position at rest.
- Wider legs and arms colliders. (will reduce bodies interlacing and miss hits).
- Added some in-air flexes.
- Review fx when attracting weapons.
- Balanced more sound volume globally.
- Reduced saw trap spinning duration (to reduce loud saw sound total duration).
- Elevated min height of camera in arena.
- Clarify UI match making selection of human/ai.
- Allow player selection in matchmaking with d-pad or A/B buttons.
- Bigger text for stats when editing robots parts.
- Left stick can now select robots parts when editing.
- Better runtime memory management.
- Added gamepad vibrations.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.